In the 48th Meeting of National Council (JCM) , it was decided that 8 Agenda Items i.e Agenda Item No.22 to Agenda Item No.29 will be discussed by Secretary (P) with Staff Side in a separate meeting. Accordingly , a meeting has been scheduled under the Chairmanship of Secretary (P) on 30th July 2021 from 11.00 AM in North Block New Delhi to discuss above items.
The 8 Agenda Points mentioned below will be discussed in this Meeting
1.Coverage of JCM Scheme : All the Posts covered under PB-I and PB-2 may be deemed to be Group C posts for the purpose of JCM Scheme
- Litigation in service matters like Revision of Night Duty Allowance, MACP in Promotion Hierarchy , Placement of HS Grade I to be ignored for MACP to be resolved.
- Eradication of injustice to casual, Contract and Out sourced workers: providing them the right to form a Union in terms of Article 19 1(C) of the Constitution of India and Regularisation of Casual, contingent and outsourced workers
- Fill up all vacant Posts in all grades
- Grant of 5 effective upgradation to all Group B and C employees in entire service life
- Undertake cadre review of all Groups- B&C cadres in every five years before the cadre review of Group A cadres.
- Grant risk Allowance to the Employee involved in permanent and perennial recognised Risk operations
- Grant Night duty Allowance in 7th CPC Scale without any basic pay limit