Holiday Home online Booking step by step guide
Online Booking of Central Government Holiday Home is made simple now through this Holiday Home online Booking Guide. After online booking facility introduced by the Directorate of Estates unnecessary procedures are eliminated in booking and allotment of rooms
As summer holidays starts in few days, Spending the vacation holiday at Hill Stations or Exotic Tourist Places is become inevitable part everyone’s planning. But spending money for decent Accommodation in Tourist Spot at the season time is not affordable by middle class. But Central Government Employees those who want to visit such places with their family are having a good choice of staying at a neatly maintained decent accommodation at affordable rent. The coolest destination for accommodation is none other than Holiday Homes and Touring Officers Hostel which are constructed and maintained by Department of Estates, Ministry of Housing and Urban affairs all over India.
There are 20 Holiday Homes (HH) and 46 Touring Officers Hostels/ Guest Houses under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. Out of which 19 Holiday Home and 35 Touring Officers’ Hostels are under online booking.
Conditions for Booking Holiday Homes
Only one Room can be booked in the name of a Government Servant . Staying continuously beyond five days is not allowed.
How to Book the Holiday Home – Step by Step Guide
Prerequisite to apply online
Scanned Photo of applicant
Scanned copy of ID card, Both size within 20kb jpeg images
Office Phone and Fax Number, email id of applicant
Steps for Online Booking of Holiday Homes
1. 1.Open the website Click : Holidayhomes.nic.in
2. Click the tab check availability
a) Select the Guest Accommodation – Select the place
b) Booking Request From Date – Enter date of check in
c) Booking Request To Date – Enter Date of Checkout (12.00 Noon to 12.00 noon) (Maximum 5 days allowed)
d) Booking Agency – Select DOE Delhi
4. After clicking the Report button a pop up will open , The details of availability will be shown
5. If Rooms available on your selected dates Click Back button
6. It will get you to Home page again Click Apply online Button
8. Online booking page will open, click Apply for booking in that page
9. Then Terms and Condition page will open , you need to Select I Agree Check box and Click proceed for booking
9. It will take you to the page in which you need to enter all the details
1. Fill all the details in appropriate fields and upload Photo and ID Proof
2. If you are not visiting, upload the Guest Photo
3. After filling up the details click make payment
8.After completing application form, the system, subject to availability of room, will lead to Payment Gateway where applicants have to pay booking charges along with convenience charges/transaction charges/service charges reflecting on the screen through debit card & Internet banking.
9. Select method of payment from two options
1. Net banking or 2. Debit/Credit card
10. After selecting the method of Payment click make Payment tab
Must Note : Note down the Booking reference ID before making payment. It will help to check the status of booking later if there is any error page appears after making payment.
11. Respective Bank page will open and make the payment.
13.After successful payment to be confirmed by the bank, the room will be allotted to such applicant by the system and booking confirmation slip will be generated along with SMS.
13. Click the print option and Print the Booking receipt
14. Signature of Head of Establishment and Official Seal must be obtained in the booking receipt.
15. Confirmation Slip after verification from the Administration of the applicant needs to be submitted at the counter of Holiday Home.
16.There is no provision for cancellation/refund once the applicant has submitted the application/booking charges and consequently booking is confirmed
Click here to View the : Latest List of Holiday Homes