7th CPC Anomaly Committee Members – DOPT Order
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department oaf Personnel & Training
North Block New Delhi
Dated the 9th September, 2016.
Subject: Anomaly Committee of the National Council (JCM) to settle the anomalies arising out of the implementation of the Seventh Pay Commission’s recommendations
In accordance with the instructions contained in this Department’s OM of even number dated 16th August 2016, it has been decided to set up, as indicated below, the Anomaly Committee of the National Council (JCM) consisting of representatives of the Official Side and the Staff Side to settle any anomalies arising out of the implementation of the Seventh Central Pay Commission’s recommendations:-
1. Secretary, Chairman, Deptt. of Pers. & Training.
2. Member (Staff), Railway Board.
3. Secretary, Department of Telecommunication.
4. Secretary, Department of Posts.
5. Financial Adviser, (Ministry of Defence.
6. Joint Secretary (Pers), Ministry of Finance.
7. Joint Secretary (Estt.), Deptt. of Personnel & Training.
8. Joint Secretary (CPC), Deptt. of Personnel & Training
9. Deputy Secretary (JCA), Deptt. of Personnel & Training – Member-Secretary.
1. Shri Rakhal Das Gupta
2. Shri Shiv Gopal Mishra
3. Shri Ch. Sankara Rao
4. Shri J.R.Bhosle
5. Shri M.Raghavaiah
6. Shri Guman Singh
7. Shri R.P.Bhatnagar
8. Shri K.S. Murty
9. Shri K.K.N.Kutty
10. Shri R.Srinivasan
11. Shri C.Srikumar
12. Shri M.Krishnan
13. Shri M.S. Raja
2.The working of the Committee would be in terms of the conditions laid down in this Department’s OM dated 16th August 2016 mentioned above.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India