Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt. – 110 010
Sub: Promotion of Asstt. Accounts Officers to Accounts Officer’s grade.
102 (One Hundred Two) AAOs as per enclosed Annexure-I, have been approved for promotion to the grade of Accounts Officer carrying Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- with immediate effect or from the assumption of charge whichever is later.
2. Before promoting the AAOs, it may please be ensured that none of the circumstances enumerated in para 2 of the DOP&T 0M No. 22011/4/91-Estt. (A) dated 14.09.1992 have arisen before promotion. If such circumstances have arisen the promotion shall not be released and instead considered as if, the case of the officer concerned has been placed in Sealed Cover by the Departmental Promotion Committee, in terms of para 7 of the said OM.
3. TA and joining time, is permissible under rules, as applicable in the case.
4. These AAOs may be relieved immediately but not later than 01-08-2013. The relief of the officer shall also not be deferred on the ground that a representation has been submitted for change of place of posting or on the ground that reliever has not reported/ been posted. It may be brought to the notice of the officer that no representation for change of posting etc will be entertained in any case as all efforts have been made to accommodate individuals at choice stations keeping in view the grounds mentioned in their respective representations to the extent possible. Controllers may also ensure that representations are not unduly forwarded.
5. After promoting the officer. Immovable Property Return (IPR) of the officer, as on date of promotion to the Accounts Officer’s grade, duly verified, may also be forwarded within 1 5 days from the date of reporting.
6. Par-11 Office Orders regarding relief / promotion of the officer may please be notified in the under mentioned format and copy endorsed to Admin-II Section of Hqrs office.
|R/No||Name of the officer||Date of Birth||Office where serving||Date of relief||Org. to which posted||Office to which posted||Date of joining|
7. All the completed APARs / MTPARs (in original) in respect of the officer which became due after the CR dossier of the AAO was sent for DPC to this Hqrs, may please be forwarded to this HQ immediately after relieving / promoting the officer.
8. Receipt of this communication may please be acknowledged.
Sr. Dy. CGDA (Admn.)
Source : www.cgda.nic.in