After November AICPIN released, it is Expected that DA from Jan 2020 will reach 20% with the increase by 3%.
As DA from July 2019 reached 17% level with 5% hike, the next increase for January 2020 is getting more attention. So we here provided the Dearness Allowance calculator to find the Expected DA rate from January 2020
- Aadhaar is a valid proof of date of birth for rectification in PF Records
- Special Sanction for purchase of OPD medicines to CS(MA) beneficiaries
- Download Aarogya Setu App to assess risk of Coronavirus infection
- Extension of Validity of CGHS Card in view of the Corona Virus Infection
- Interest Rate for PPF and Small Savings reduced from 1.4.2020
Already 7 Month’s AICPIN were released and remaining six months from August 2019 to December 2019 is required for calculating DA hike from January 2020 .
Our team has developed Dearness Allowance calculator to calculate expected DA Rate from Jan 2020 by assuming the AICPIN for left out months.
|Expected DA Calculator|
|Expected DA from July 2019|