After November AICPIN released, it is Expected that DA from Jan 2020 will reach 20% with the increase by 3%.
As DA from July 2019 reached 17% level with 5% hike, the next increase for January 2020 is getting more attention. So we here provided the Dearness Allowance calculator to find the Expected DA rate from January 2020
- Banks must issue Pension Slip with details of pension amount, other credits and deductions if any
- CVC Procedure for handling references received from Lokpal of India
- Final 29 Points Agenda Notes for 48th meeting of NC JCM including DA Release
- PFRDA (Exit and Withdrawals Under the National Pension system) Amendment Regulations 2021
- Quick Settlement of family pension with minimum Essential Document
Already 7 Month’s AICPIN were released and remaining six months from August 2019 to December 2019 is required for calculating DA hike from January 2020 .
Our team has developed Dearness Allowance calculator to calculate expected DA Rate from Jan 2020 by assuming the AICPIN for left out months.
|Expected DA Calculator|
|Expected DA from July 2019|