After November AICPIN released, it is Expected that DA from Jan 2020 will reach 20% with the increase by 3%.
As DA from July 2019 reached 17% level with 5% hike, the next increase for January 2020 is getting more attention. So we here provided the Dearness Allowance calculator to find the Expected DA rate from January 2020
- AICPIN Average Confirms 3 Percent DA Hike from July 2020
- Validity period of CGHS empanelled Hospitals is extended up to 30.9.2020
- AICPIN for the Month of May 2020 increased 1 point
- New Licence Fee Rates for Central Govt Accommodation effective from 01.07.2020
- Last date for Exercising option for Old or New Income Tax Rates for the Financial Year 2020-21
Already 7 Month’s AICPIN were released and remaining six months from August 2019 to December 2019 is required for calculating DA hike from January 2020 .
Our team has developed Dearness Allowance calculator to calculate expected DA Rate from Jan 2020 by assuming the AICPIN for left out months.
|Expected DA Calculator|
|Expected DA from July 2019|