To avoid crowding in their respective offices, plants, units etc., all Heads of CPSEs may draft weekly roster (keeping in view their work/production exigencies) of duty for the non-executive staff in such a manner that not more than 50% of their non-executive staff attend the office every day. The remaining 50% of the non-executive staff will work from Home
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Public Enterprises
Block No.14, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003,
Dated: 6th January, 2022
Subject: Preventive measures to be taken to contain the spread of COVID — 19 by the Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).
In order to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), Department of Personnel & Training has advised immediate implementation of certain preventive and precautionary measures including dispensation of biometric attendance vide their OMs dated 03.01.2022 in respect of Central Government Departments and offices (copies enclosed). These measures may be extended to all the CPSEs as per prevailing situation.
- Accordingly, to avoid crowding in their respective offices, plants, units etc., all Heads of CPSEs may draft weekly roster (keeping in view their work/production exigencies) of duty for the non-executive staff in such a manner that not more than 50% of their non-executive staff attend the office every day. The remaining 50% of the non-executive staff will work from Home.
- In addition, Persons with Disabilities and Pregnant women employees shall be exempted from attending office but are required to work from home.
- Further, the working hours for all employees who attend office on a particular day, should also be staggered as per the suitability of CPSEs.
- The officials who are not required to attend office should be asked to work from home and be available on telephone and electronic means of communication at all times and should attend office, if called for any exigency of work.
- These advisories shall not apply to the offices/units and employees engaged in essential/emergency services and those directly engaged in taking measures to control spread of COVID-19.
- Other measures suggested in both the OMs of DoPT dated 03.01.2022 may also be suitably implemented.
- These orders shall be applicable with immediate effect and will remain in force till 31st January, 2022.
- All administrative Ministries/Departments are requested to advise suitably to the CPSEs under their administrative control in this regard.
Encls. As above.
(Pavanesh Kumar Sharma)
Dy. Secretary to the Government of India
All Secretaries of the Ministries/Departments concerned with the CPSEs.
All CMDs of CPSEs.