What is Web Responsive Pensioners Service?
Web Responsive Pensioners Service is a mobile responsive facility developed for use of pensioners for availing of various pension related services
Pensioners can also lodge their grievances online and track status through this portal Web Responsive Pensioners Service
In its constant endeavor to provide better and prompt services to pensioners, Central Pension Accounting Office (CPAO) is providing various services to stake holders viz. Ministries, PAOs, Banks and Pensioners through its Website www.cpao.nic.in. CPAO has developed a mobile responsive facility for use of pensioners for availing of various services. Pensioners/ Family Pensioners can register on the CPAO website by providing PPO number and Date of Birth & Date of Retirement/Date of Death. Pensioners can also lodge their grievances online and track status through this portal.
Features of this service are as follows:
- Facility of Login using any mobile device
- Facility to view the Complete Pensioner Profile
- Digital Record of Pension & Revision Orders
- Download Facility of Pension/Revision Orders Sent To Banks
- Tracking status of Pension Processing
- Grievance Redressal and its status
- SMS Facility of status of pension processing at CPAO and of grievance registration and disposal
- Link to Jeevan Pramaan, Bhavishya and CPENGRAMS Portals
- Dashboards for banks, PAOs, ministries/ departments
- Facility for obtaining feedback of pensioners
Pensioners can avail the above services after registration on CPAO website