NCJCM Standing Committee reiterated Govt to retain HRA at 30%,20% and 10%
NCJCM Standing Committee has reiterated the Government to retain HRA at 30%,20% and 10% in the Meeting of Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) held today with the Additional Secretary, Department of Expenditure. And other issues like Transport Allowances is reduced for Level 1 and 2 , Fitment factor and Minimum Wage also discussed in the Meeting.
The following demands were made in the above Meeting
- Retain HRA at Existing rates of 30% , 20% and 10%
- Those who are paid Transport Allowance @ 3600 as on 1.1.2016 in Level 1 and 2 has been reduced to RS.1350+DA. This injustice to be rectified
- Allowances are at least implemented with effect from the date of Notification of 7th CPC
- Decision on Minimum wage and Fitment Factor to be reviewed and it should be derived on the basis of Dr.Akryod Formula / 15th ILC norms and Supreme Court judgement
- Advances to be restored again
- Revise the HBA as recommended by 7th CPC and accepted by the Cabinet
- Risk Allowance should be revised at par with the Risk Matrix given to the Fire fighting Staff.
As this Meeting is an important Official Meeting between Staff side and the Government of India, the demands mentioned above will be taken into account for consideration. The Chairman of the Meeting has also assured that the issues of Minimum Pay and Fitment Factor will be considered after the Staff Side gives additional grounds and justification for any revision . [Read the Brief of the Meeting ]