TN Govt issues Order for Examine 7th CPC Implementation to its Employees
GOVERNMENT OF TAMILNADU
FINANCE (PAY CELL) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No.40, Dated:22nd February,2017
(Masi-10, Thiruvalluvar Aandu 2048)
OFFICIAL COMMITTEE – Constitution of an Official Committee to examine the revision of Pay scales / Pension to the State Government employees and pensioners following the decisions of the Central Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission –Ordered.
The Government has decided to constitute an Official Committee to examine and make necessary recommendations for the implementation of the revision of scales of pay and allowances of State Government Employees and Teachers based on the decisions of the Central Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission. The Committee shall comprise the following members:-
1. Additional Chief Secretary, Finance Department
2. Principal Secretary, Home Department
3. Principal Secretary, School Education Department
4. Secretary, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department
5. Dr.P.Umanath, I.A.S., Member-Secretary
2. (i) The Committee shall be chaired by senior most Member.
(ii) The Committee shall examine the orders issued / to be issued by the Central Government on the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission scales of pay and make necessary recommendations regarding revision of the pay scales to the State Government Employees and Teachers including employees of Local
(iii) While making recommendations on scales of pay, the Committee shall take into account the local conditions and the present relativities in the functions, qualifications and hierarchy.
(iv) The Committee shall also examine the decision of the Government of India on the revision of pension, family pension, retirement benefits etc., and also make necessary recommendations to the State Government pensioners.
(v) The Committee shall also make necessary recommendations regarding Other Allowances based on the recommendations of the High Level Committee constituted for this purpose by Government of India.
3. The Committee shall submit its report to Government within four months i.e. on or before 30-06-2017.
4. Orders regarding supporting staff to the Official Committee will be issued separately.
5. All the Departments of Secretariat and Heads of Departments are requested to render all necessary information to the Committee as and when sought for.
(BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR)
ADDITIONAL CHIEF SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT