GPF Interest Rate – Resolution issued by Ministry of Finance
(PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 1 OF GAZETTE OF INDIA)
F.No. No.5( 1 )-B (PD)/2016
Govemment of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economic Affairs
New Delhi, Dated the 30th June, 2016
It is announced for general information that during the year 2016-17, accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and other similar funds shall carry interest at the rate of 8.1% (Eight point one per cent) w.e.f. 1st July, 2016 to 30th September, 2016. This rate will be in force w.e.f. 1st July, 2016. The funds concerned are:
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The India Ordinance Departrnent Provident Fund
7. The Indian Ordinance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
2. Ordered that the Resolution be published in Gazette of lndia.
The Manager (Technical Branch),
Govemment of India Press, Faridabad.
Download : Finmin Resolution