National Council JCM Meeting to discuss about 7th Pay Commission
In a letter dated 9-4-2014, the Secretary, Staff Side, National Council JCM submitted an agenda comprising 09 points to the Chairman, Standing Committee, National Council (JCM), for discussion in the next standing committee meeting.
Accordingly the next meeting of the Standing Committee of the National Council JCM is scheduled to be held under the chairmanship of Secretary (P) on 7th May 2014 at 11.00 AM in the conference Hall, North Block, New Delhi. Agenda points submitted by the staff side will be discussed in this Meeting.
According to the sources close to JCM National Council, a preliminary Staff Side meeting is supposed to be held on 6th May 2014 in the office of National Council (Staff Side) – JCM, to discuss the Agenda items, Draft Reply to 7th CPC Questionnaire
So it is expected that discussion on important points will take place in these meetings and the outcome of these meetings will be the deciding factors of the path in which 7th pay commission should travel to determine the pay structure and service matters of central government employees. Draft Reply to the 7th CPC questionnaire will be be finalised in the staff side meeting and it will play a key role in the 7th Pay Commission as it is the view of 3 million central government employees
The agenda points to be discussed in the above said meeting is already circulated to all the Standing Committee Members of National Council JCM by Shri. Shiva Gopal Mishra, Secretary, Staff Side, National Council JCM
Click to See : Agenda Points submitted by Staff side for Discussion
As per the agenda the fallowing points will be discussed in this meeting
TERMS OF REFERENCE FOR THE 7th CENTRAL PAY COMMISSION
1. Revision of Wage with effect from 01.01.2011
2. Merger of DA with Pay
3. Appointment on compassionate grounds under the Central Government
4. Regularisation of Casual/Contingent/Daily Rate workers
5. Downsizing, Outsourcing, Contractorisation etc.
6. Revising Overtime Allowance(OTA) and Night Duty Allowance Rates
7. Stepping up of pay of seniors who are drawing less pay than the juniors consequent on fixation of pay due to implementation of 6th CPC recommendations between Direct Recruits and Promotees
8. Stepping up of pay of senior employees at par with their juniors consequent upon implementation of MACPS
9. Granting of Additional Pay to Loco & Traffic Running Staff