Introduction of Common Nomination Forms for Nominations under various Rules -Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare is inviting comments
No. 1/12/2013-P&PW (E)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, P.G. & Pensions
Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Dated: 1st Nov,2013
Sub: Introduction of Common Nomination Forms for Nominations under various Rules – inviting comments – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to state that as present separate Nomination Form are being filled for various benefits. With a view to simplifying the procedure, the Department of Pension &PW proposes to introduce Common Nomination Form 1 for making nomination
for the following benefits:
1. Gratuity under CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972
2. General Provident Fund (Civil Services) Rules, 1960
3. Amount under Employees Group Insurance Scheme, 1980
2. It is also proposed to use Common Nomination Form 2 for making nomination under
1. CCS (Commutation of Pension) Rules, 1981
2. Payment of Arrears of Pension (Nomination) Rules, 1983
3. Comments are invited from all concerned, including pensioners and pensioners’ associations on the use of these Forms in place of the existing Forms. Any suggestions for making the proposed Forms more simple, user-friendly and compatible with the amended provisions of the Rules are also welcome.
4. You may forward your comments to Shri Harjit Singh, Deputy Secretary, Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare, at his e-mail email@example.com. within 15 days of its updating on the website.
End – Common Nomination Forms 1 and 2 b-
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Download Cicular & Annexure : Introduction of Common Nomination Forms for Nominations under various Rules