Disbursement of salary to Central Government Employees on account of ONAM
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Controller General of Accounts
Lok Nayak Bhawan
Khan Market, New Delhi
Subject: Disbursement of salary/wages/pension to the Central Government Employees in the State of Kerala for the month of September, 2013 on account of ONAM festival.
In view of the ‘ONAM festival, the Government have decided that the salary of all Central Government employees in the State of Kerala for the month of September, 2013 may be drawn and disbursed by the Central Government offices (including Defence, Posts & Telecommunications) on 13th September, 2013.
2. The wages for September, 2013 of the industrial employees of Central Government serving in the State of Kerala may also be disbursed in advance on 13th September, 2013.
3. The pension for September, 2013 of all Central Government Pensioners in the State of Kerala may also be disbursed by Bank/PAOs on 13th September, 2013.
4. The salary/wages/pension so disbursed is to be treated as advance payments and will be subject to adjustment after the full months salary/wages/pension of each employee/pensioner is determined. The adjustment, if any, will be made without exception from the salary/wages/pension as the case may be from the month of September, 2013.
5. The concerned Ministries/Departments are requested to bring these instructions to the notice of their offices located in the State of Kerala for necessary action immediately.
6. Reserve Bank of India is requested to bring these instructions to the notice of all paying branches of all Banks located in the State of Kerala for necessary action immediately.
Jt. Controller General of Accounts