DOPT ORDER 2013 : Model Recruitment Rules for the various categories of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in the Library Discipline
No. AB-1401 7/5412005-Estt (RR)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Dated the 28th March, 2013
Subject: Model Recruitment Rules for the various categories of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in the Library Discipline.
The Model RRs for the various categories of Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in the Library Discipline issued in this Department OM No. AB1 4017/43/1991-Esil. (RR) dated 22.2.1993 have been reviewed in the light of 6” CPC recommendations on revision of pay scales, instructions issued by this Department, etc. Accordingly, the revised Model Recruitment Rules for the same are enclosed as Annexure to this Office Memorandum.
2. Ministries I Departments may review the existing rules and notify the revised rules conforming to the Model Recruitment Rules. These may also be forwarded to all autonomous! statutory bodies for adoption. The Ministry of Home Affairs is also requested to forward these Model RRs to the UT Administrations for appropriate action.
3. Hindi version will follow,
1. All Ministries! Departments of Government of India.
2. The President’s Secretariat. New Delhi.
3. The Vice-President’s Secretariat, New Delhi
4. The Prime Minister’s Office, New Delhi.
5. The Cabinet Secretariat, New Delhi.
6. The Comptroller and Auditor General of India, New Delhi.
7. The Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi.
8. The Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi