DOPT OREDER 2013 : Creation of National Pool of Trainers on Leadership Skills for Public Administrators
No. 12039/4/201 1-PIIA
Government of India
Department of Personnel & Training
Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi, Dated 01 .04.2013
Subject: – Creation of National Pool of Trainers on Leadership Skills for Public Administrators — Regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to D.O. No. 12039/04/2011-PIIA, dated 08” March, 2013 on the above subject and to say that applications have been invited from the Civil Servants as well as faculty members of Central Training Institutions and State ATIs to join the National Pool of Trainers on Leadership Skills. The selected officers will undergo Capacity Building Workshops at LABSNAA, Mussoorie which will equip them to deliver leadership training at LABSNM and other training institutions.
2. The details of eligibility criteria and how to apply are provided in Annexure-l of D.O.No.12039/04/201 1-PIIA, dated 08th March, 2013. All civil servants having a bachelor’s degree or equivalent are eligible to apply. Higher educational qualifications/professional degrees in engineering, management, law, medicine etc. would be an advantage.
3. This communication may be widely circulated in all Government Departments, Cadre Controlling Authorities, CTIs, State ATIs and Civil Service officers working in Ministries/Departments so that the eligible officers could apply for joining the National Pool of Trainers. The last date for receipt of applications in DoP&T S I5” April, 2013.
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
• Secretaries of all Ministries/Departments, Govt. of India
• Chief Secretaries of all States
• Cadre Controlling Authorities
• Director of all Central Training Institutions
• Director of all State ATIs
source : DOPT