validity of Individual Plastic Cards at all CGHS Wellness Centres in the country.
Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:06 AM. Under CGHS
- Promotion of LDC as UDC of Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS) on ad-hoc basis- Continuance of Ad-hoc appointments
- Setting Up Of 7th Pay Commission & Other Demands : AIRF, AIDEF and Confederation Joint Meeting
- Delay in payment of pensionary benefits to the Ex-Servicemen :Ministry of Finance
- Outcome of OFB, JCM III Level Council Meeting : INDWF
Government of India
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Department of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road
New Delhi 110 108
No: Misc.6024/2007/CGHS(Hq)/CGHS (P) Date:March 16, 2011
Subject: Clarification regarding validity of Individual Plastic Cards at all CGHS Wellness Centres in the country.
The undersigned is directed to draw attention to the para E.(6) of Office Memorandum of even number dated 30th December, 2009, wherein it was mentioned that after computerisation of all CGHS covered cities the plastic Cards will be valid in all CGHS cities in India and there will be no need for obtaining temporary attachment while on a visit to another CGHS City.
2. In response to representations received from CGHS beneficiaries seeking clarifications, it has now been decided to further clarify that:
“Now that computerisation of all CGHS covered cities has been completed the plastic Cards are valid in all CGHS cities in India and there is no need for obtaining temporary attachment while on a visit to another CGHS City. Since, the data is available online CGHS beneficiaries are permitted to obtain medicines (including indented medicines) from any Wellness Centre located in the same city, where the card is registered or from any wellness centre locatedin any other CGHS city while on a visit (Official as well as personal).”
3. The other contents of the Office Memorandum of even number dated 30th December 2009 remain unchanged.
Tel: 011-2306 3483Tags: CGHS, CGHS